Monkeynastix is a fun and challenging fitness movement education program developing physical literacy in children ages 1 to 8 years.
Focusing on developing children’s fundamental movement skills, Monkeynastix works on the long-term, physical, cognitive, and social development of children. Monkeynastix strives to develop confidence and a positive self-image in a fun and challenging environment. Using our specialized equipment and positive reinforcement Monkeynastix helps kids develop good habits in the area of physical activity and healthy living. Children leave Monkeynastix feeling happy, confident and energized!
Who We Are?
- For the first time in a long time I look forward to PD Days and March Break and so do my kids! My kids (5 & 3) love the diversity of Monkeynastix camp, it has a little of everything ~ gymnastics, sports, crafts, music & lots of fun!Jenn Cooper, Burlington
- My two children have both loved Monkeynastix - starting as early as 18 months and right into their preschool years. It has helped them improve their fine and gross motor skills, while providing a fun, engaging activity. They always look forward to going to Monkeynastix! We really like that Monkeynastix is not specific to one sport, rather it encompasses all sports and teaches children how to move and use their bodies. I love watching them learn and grow as they challenge their new found abilities.H. Hartmann, Burlington
- "Monkeynastix currently offers an engaging and interactive program at each of our three childcare locations throughout the GTA. They offer a great program once a week to each of our programs - even infants and toddlers! The coaches are able to modify their program to suit the needs of each child so that everyone in attendance can participate in Monkeynastix. Management has always been courteous and professional to deal with. The coaches are dependable and reliable with the schedule at each location, and if there is a change for whatever reason, we are notified in advance. We plan to continue offering Monkeynastix as a way to enhance our program, and look forward to having them bring these experiences to our new facilities expected to open in 2014!"Lullaboo Nursery & Childcare Centres
Children’s Fitness Tax Credit
A tax credit is available from the Government of Canada to cover eligible fees up to $500 per year, for programs which promote physical activity and fitness in children.
- Monkeynastix programs meet the criteria for the tax credit, provided that children are registered for programs of 8 weeks or longer.
- Monkeynastix camp programs also meet the criteria for the tax credit provided that children are registered for a minimum of 5 consecutive days.